Bucky Cantor

$SAVE

Binance Smart Chain:

0xf8a06a2a828b6d4801d6154dd351d597afbd8600

  • Arken Finance

  • Embed

Price

8.13%

$0.0000000000001113967432

Market Cap

$1,212.510053

Launch Date

May 6, 2021

Are you ready to $SAVE the kids? $SAVE is a charity coin that will be using funds to save missing children 🧒👦🏿👼🏽*Fair launch 40 MINS AGO ☑️*Liquidity lock for 2 weeks+ ☑️*SAFU wallet for charity proceeds (to the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children) ☑️*Website incoming ☑️TOKENOMICS:Supply = 10 quadrillionCharity wallet = 300 trillion (3%)Remaining 97% added as liquidity at fair-community launchWHALE PROOF 🐳-> max wallet size of 3%-> max transaction size of 1% = BUY SMALL AMOUNTS*3% added to liquidity*2% given to holders each transaction*Minimum slippage = 20%CONTRACT: 0xF8a06A2A828B6d4801d6154Dd351d597Afbd8600LIQ LOCK: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x5a4dc9d7bccb8fc6abc312cb0753852d7cacd9dd5875f27b428ea5e53b209704POOCOIN CHART: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xf8a06a2a828b6d4801d6154dd351d597afbd8600Twitterhttps://twitter.com/saveofficial2Let’s make money and $SAVE kids together! 🚀👧🏼 👶🏾

    Buy now

    pancakeswap

    PancakeSwap

    Buy

    FloozTrade

    Buy