MiniBUSD

MiniBUSD

Binance Smart Chain:

0xe87a5a49a1e9a305b02773a04590033e26c0d1d9

  • Arken Finance

  • Embed

Market Cap

$0

Launch Date

September 28, 2021

What is MiniBUSD ? Minibusd is a crypto project that allows you to earn BUSD on every buying and selling. You must keep your MiniBUSD in your wallet address in order to provide passive investment. We are working to be the biggest cryptocurrency project of 2021. All updates will be appeared in the announcements section soon. MİNİBUSD is a crypto money project that allows you yo provide passive income. 🚀🚀High BUSD rewards🚀🚀 What is tokeneconomics ? Tokenomics : ➡️Total supply: 100.000.000.000 (100%) ➡️Burn : 60.000.000.000 (%60) ➡️Supply to PCS: 10.000.000.000 (10%) ➡️Private Sale : 10.000.000.000 (10%) ➡️Supply to Presale : 20.000.000.000 (20%) 10% of total supply will be available on PanCakeSwap. 30% is reserved for Whitelist + Private Sale participants. 60% of total supply will be burned on launch! 🟢20% Buy Tax • 10% BUSD Reward • 4% Dev & Marketing • 6% Auto Liquidity 🔴23% Sell Tax • 13% BUSD Reward • 4% Dev & Marketing • 6% Auto Liquidity 😳 2 BILLION (2%) MAX TX,