Logo

Blue Waffle WAFFLE

Binance Smart Chain: 0xd787d9a8950a4229a1e4b1e0e04d5f15213bcdde
Binance Smart Chain: 0xd787d9a8950a4229a1e4b1e0e04d5f15213bcdde
Blue Waffle creates value by providing professional consultancy and design services. The $WAFFLE token plays a crucial utility role in supporting our platform’s core features. Our smart contract requires $WAFFLE to function and the only way to receive it is through spot market purchases. No token - no services. 20% of all received $WAFFLE tokens will be sent to the 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead address and permanently burned. The remaining 80% is sent to the team wallet for covering platform expenses. The $WAFFLE token also features a 5% distribution from all TX transactions. We’ve implemented this solution to convince people into buying and holding our tokens long term, increasing customer loyalty while also helping the token find support. To avoid situations where businesses can’t sell their surplus (or the price gets too impacted), we’ve also implemented a 5% tax on each TX to help build liquidity. To avoid serious downturns and panic in the market, we’ll gradually i
🚀
🔥
💎
❤️
😀
👍
Price
0.13%24h
$0.000000002704797776
Market Cap$2,704
Launch dateJune 16, 2021
Blue Waffle creates value by providing professional consultancy and design services. The $WAFFLE token plays a crucial utility role in supporting our platform’s core features. Our smart contract requires $WAFFLE to function and the only way to receive it is through spot market purchases. No token - no services. 20% of all received $WAFFLE tokens will be sent to the 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dead address and permanently burned. The remaining 80% is sent to the team wallet for covering platform expenses. The $WAFFLE token also features a 5% distribution from all TX transactions. We’ve implemented this solution to convince people into buying and holding our tokens long term, increasing customer loyalty while also helping the token find support. To avoid situations where businesses can’t sell their surplus (or the price gets too impacted), we’ve also implemented a 5% tax on each TX to help build liquidity. To avoid serious downturns and panic in the market, we’ll gradually i
🚀
🔥
💎
❤️
😀
👍
Powered by StaySAFU
Scanning...
Discover
Logo
SADMOON
Logo
MagSwap
Logo
BTFDEX Token
Logo
Catena
Logo
Messi